Sunday, June 24, 2018

Perilously Close To Crazy Intro

     Perilously Close To Crazy ... or my life's adventures after surviving a childhood of lead paint, Pop Rocks and BB guns.

    "You should write a book."  I have heard this so many times and I was never quite sure if it meant:

  • You do English good
  • You have had such an interesting life (AKA: no way, what happened?)
  • You are nuts
  • That could only happen "to you"
    Don't get me wrong....I've been blessed.  But life can be messy, whether through fate, luck, destiny.  And so many misadventures have been caused by my own questionable choices.

    I recently knew I was on to something when at a recent brunch in my home away from home (Vegas, baby) a girlfriend said "Oh My God.  You need to tell the boat story".  Perhaps I'm a ham, or inspired by bottomless mimosas, I told "THE BOAT STORY".  With props no less.  And to watch slightly tipsy brunchers laughing so hard made my day.  Ego?  Probably.  Joyful?  Absolutely. 

    I want to be a storyteller.   Through my art, my actions, my words I try to inspire.  Sure I've had some hard knocks but I've also had really fun things happen too.  I hope that by sharing some of my stories....none of which will change the world....perhaps will bring a smile.  And some may make you cry.  That is what I want my legacy to be...shit she made me LAUGH or I can't believe that happened!

   She was one tough chick.  

   Stay tuned!!
HOLD ON GIRL....IT'S GONNA GET BUMPY!





No comments:

Post a Comment